Day 4: Things to put off until tomorrow...
2. Working on my crochet blanket
3. Sorting through mail on the entry table
Day 5: Words to Live By
" I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself."
- Mikhail Baryshnikov
"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant."
- Robert Louis Stevenson
"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
- Antonie de Saint-Exupery
Day 6: Things to Collect
- Sewing patterns
- Theatre programs
- Dance trophies
And here are a couple of pictures of the last three things...
|Theatre programs that I've been collecting since my first shows... and a small section of my sheep collection.|
|My dance trophies intermingled with some sheep.|
Day 7: I'm Inspired By
- My husband... his endless patience & good humor
- My mom... and her honesty
- My dance teacher... her incredible talent
- My step-mom and Gayle... two strong women who have kicked cancer's butt!
I've done the Avon Walk two times now, both in honor of them.
If you want to follow along daily, feel free to check out the collection my Flickr page.